Now qualified in Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage for Mobile Massage by Theo
This is my 1st Qualification since I did my Advance Sports Massage ITEC Level 4 at St Mary’s University, Twickenham 8 years ago.
It is also 26 years ago since I did my original ITEC Massage Course in Dorking.
Last week I had a ride down to Somerset for a Specialised Massage Course called Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Massage.
The company was Inspire Therapy Training and my Trainer was Ascension Advanced Beauty & Aesthetics. Both were amazing and I would highly recommend.
One of the main reasons for doing this qualification is I keep having to turn down work when asked if I do this.
This type of Massage is recommend by Surgeons to people after having Cosmetic Surgery.
MLD is a light touch Massage, which helps boost your immune system with lots of benefits.
Just to name a few:
– to aid recovery and healing, reduce bruising, swelling and reducing the visibility of scars
– Pain relief (e.g. migraines, headaches, joint pain)
– Relieves fluid congestion and oedema
– Effective in the control of Lymphoedema
– Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, depression, anxiety and stress
Full details here